Material Survey Jobs Online is available to our customers 24/7. Our goal is to upload each project 10 to 15 days prior to bid date. This allows our customers enough time to prepare an accurate quotation.
Features of our website include:
- Your first view is a complete list of all the jobs we have on our servers sorted by bid date. The yellow triangle next to the bid date indicates that the job has had a bid date change. The jobs can be sorted by each column by selecting the desired column heading.
- Select the “My Jobs” tab to only see the jobs that require your products. The column “Date Modified” contains the date and time when the additional information was added to the job (addenda etc.). The column “Scan Date” contains the date and time in which the original job was scanned and available for viewing. The jobs can be sorted by each column by selecting the desired column heading.
- View the job details by selecting a job number that is highlighted in blue. This view gives detailed information about the job.
- View the job documents by selecting “Access Job Documents” and select the desired document to view. All documents are “pdf” format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader software. This software is free of charge.
- Select the “In Progress” tab to see the jobs we will be reviewing.
- Select the “By Product” tab to search for jobs that require a particular product.
- Select the “Archived” tab to search for a project in our archived database. Projects are saved on our servers for two years.
- Notifications are sent to you via email should there be an addendum to review or if a bid date change has occurred.